At Shear Design you can be confidant you will get a stylist that has years of experience and will communicate with you before starting your service. Communication is the key to allow our stylist to perm, color and cut your hair in your desired request.

To receive a $5.00 savings with Krista on your first visit use this code: Kris30
I will spend time consulting with you about the look you want to achieve.
Here my client Amanda asked for an elegant style for her formal event she was attending that night. When I style I consider all factors and decide what style will look best for that client. Not every look goes with every person. Each one of us is unique and we must find that balance for beauty together.



I always like to enjoy some fun and laughter with my clients. I want my clients to have a happy relaxed experience.